Save The West Side Market T-Shirt [Front]
Earlier this July there was another power outage at The West Side Market that caused many vendors to have to close for an entire Saturday, one of their busiest days of the week. The West Side Market is a Cleveland staple, one of the most popular attractions for tourists and visitors. Unfortunately, the WSM's infrastructure has been neglected for years and vendors are struggling everyday with out of date booths and old technology. We created this beautiful shirt to help raise awareness AND funds to help restore the WSM to its former glory. 100% of profits from sales of this shirt will go towards a fund to help repair and upgrade the WSM infrastructure.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30||31|